Training Affidavit For California Designated Representatives

YOU NEED A TRAINING AFFIDAVIT — Keep reading, if you need a training affidavit as proof of completing a training program, as part of your license application for: 1) California Designated Representative (wholesaler), 2) California Designated Representative (3PL, third-party logistics provider), or 3) California Designated Representative (reverse distributor).

Buy one of our courses: Designated Representative Training Programs by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. — These online self-study courses cost $525-$625 per student, and they are approved by the California State Board of Pharmacy. Learn more about our California Designated Representative training programs. When you’ve successfully completed a program, simply request your copies of completed training affidavits (they are accepted by the Board).

This entry was posted in 3PL, Designated Representative and tagged 3PL, application, Board of Pharmacy, CA, California, certificate, certification, class, course, designated representative, drug, license, licensing, Pharmacy, program, Third-party logistics, training, wholesaler by admin. Bookmark the permalink.

Originally published at on February 15, 2017.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store