Florida CDR Exam
- CDR Resource Center | Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) Online Training and Testing
- People also search for California Designated Representative courses for:
Wholesalers | 3PL | Reverse Distributors
Do you have to take the exam? Then here’s how to find out what you need to study before you take the exam:
- First, locate the Candidate Information Booklet (CIB) for the Certified Designated Representative Laws and Rules Examination.
- Go to the home page of the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/ In the search box, enter “candidate information booklets.” Then click “DDC — Certified Designated Representative.”
- Second, in the CIB, go to approximately page 3–4 to learn about the exam “Content” and the law and rules “References” that you’re responsible for.
- Third, now that you have a high level overview of the exam, read every single word in the CIB to avoid any surprises along the way.
Florida CDR Examination Preparation
“All Prescription Drug Wholesale Distributors (including virtual BROKER -ONLY) Companies that are seeking to do business in the State of Florida, shipping or selling within or into the State of Florida are required to have a full-time Florida licensed Certified Designated Representative, (CDR). A Florida licensed Certified Designated Representative (CDR) must be employed by the Prescription Drug Wholesale Distributor at the time of new application and during all operating hours of the facility. The State of Florida itself, administers the proctored State exam. Our training Course has everything you need to train your staff to pass the State of Florida exam.” — CDR Resource Center | Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) Online Training and Testing
You might also be interested in California Designated Representative training programs: