Designated Representative License — California State Board of Pharmacy
California Board of Pharmacy Designated Representative personal license application
California Designated Representative License Application Forms
Here’s where to find California Board of Pharmacy Designated Representative personal license application forms, including:
- Designated Representative — Wholesaler/Non-Resident Wholesaler
- Designated Representative — 3PL (third-party logistics provider)
- Designated Representative — Reverse Distributor
California Board of Pharmacy Designated Representative Training Course
If you are applying for a California Designated Representative license, then you’re also going to need to include proof of required training in your license application packet.
The proof of required training is a form called the training affidavit. You can earn a training affidavit by taking a California Designated Representative training course approved by the Board.
- Three (3) online training programs (wholesaler, 3PL, reverse distributor). Each course is approved by the Board.
- Successful class completion earns a training affidavit accepted by the Board, to include in your Designated Representative license application.
- More than 6,000 students have taken our courses.
- SkillsPlus International Inc. has deep experience, offering a Designated Representative training course continuously (without interruption) since 2002.
- Our online courses run on popular devices and operating systems.
Keywords and Phrases
California Board of Pharmacy; California State Board of Pharmacy; designated representative; approved; accepted; recognized; certified; training; affidavit; certificate; certification; program; course; class; webinar; seminar; workshop; event; license; application; form; online; web; eLearning; provider; vendor; seller; taught by; presented by; buy; purchase; enroll; register